MASTERNODEGATE User Agreement
This User Agreement is an electronic legally binding contract between You (hereinafter the “User”) and MASTERNODEGATE Platform (hereinafter the “Platform” or MASTERNODEGATE), which applies to User’s activity on the Platform using this website, its functionality, services, and its content. By registering and entering an account on the Platform or by using any of its functions, a User acknowledges that he has read, understood and completely agrees to comply with this Agreement, its all terms and conditions stated below.
The Platform reserves the right to change, add or remove parts of the Agreement at any time at its sole discretion. The User commits to monitor all the amendments made to the present User Agreement. Continued use of the Platform after the modifications means that the User accepts and agrees with the amendments. If the User does not agree with any of the clauses set out in this Agreement, he/she (they) must immediately cease to use the Platform.
1 Terms and conditionsAgreement means the present User Agreement.
- Account means the User’s personal profile registered by her/him/them on the Platform where he/she/they controls Funds, Shares and operations conducted with them.
- Seller is a user who sell its own shares on the Platform.
- Buyer is a user who place a bid on any open auctions on the Platform.
- Bid means an agreement between the Buyer and the Seller that cannot be cancelled until the Auction end date.
- Auction means a process of buying and selling shares by offering them up for bid, taking bids, and selling the shares to the highest bidder.
- Commission a fee charged by or on behalf of any third party (e.g. non-bank financial institution, payment service provider, etc).
- Cryptocurrency peer-to-peer decentralized digital representation of value (e.g. bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum, etc.).
- Deposit a Transaction involving a transfer of Funds to the Account.
- Fiat currency government-issued currency that is designated as legal tender in its country of issuance through government decree, regulation, or law.
- Funds User's cryptocurrency balances.
- Platform an environment created by MASTERNODEGATE that allows buying and selling masternode shares. It is the platform available at pool.masternodegate.com and/or testnet.masternodegate.com with all and any services provided by MASTERNODEGATE.
- Site is MASTERNODEGATE website at https://www.masternodegate.com
- Transaction transfer of Cryptocurrencies by the User to his or her Account ("Deposit Transaction"); transfer of Cryptocurrencies among the masternode shares ("Share buy Transaction"), withdrawal of Cryptocurrencies from his or her Account ("Withdrawal Transaction"), transfer of Cryptocurrencies among Users ("Auction bid Transaction").
- Withdrawal a Transaction involving a transfer of Funds from the User's Account to any account opened in any financial institution and/or any other external service.
2 Subject of the agreementMASTERNODEGATE is an online digital Platform with a goal to allow join users to fulfill a masternodetrade. In accordance with the Agreement MASTERNODEGATE grants the User the right to employ its following services:
- access to the Account and the User’s Funds within the Platform
- access to the Platform to carry out User’s buy/sell/monitor masternodes activity
- access to deposit and to withdraw the User’s Funds
- access to the information about the Platform, coin rates, open auctions and and available and running masternodes as well as other appropriate information published by the Platform on its web-site and public channels
3 Account verificationMASTERNODEGATE leaves at the User’s sole discretion the right to choose a type of his/her account: verified (with the User’s identity data and photo) or unverified ones. The following options are available for verified accounts only:
- option to recover Two-Factor Authentication
- option to recover the access to the User’s profile
For users with unverified accounts there are not daily amount limitations for withdrawals.
MASTERNODEGATE reserves the right to request a User who owns an unverified account to submit his/her identity details (incl. ID data and the User’s photo (selfie)) in case when the User’s activity is found suspicious by the MASTERNODEGATE in accordance with our anti money laundering policy.
MASTERNODEGATE reserves the right to request a User who owns a verified account to submit his/her identity details (incl. ID and the User’s photo (selfie)) in case when previously provided the User’s identity details seem to have fake marks.
In case of the User’s delay or refusal to provide such information, MASTERNODEGATE reserves the right to suspend the User’s account along with freezing all the funds, available at the moment of suspending, till the moment of providing the requested information.
MASTERNODEGATE is not obliged to assist the User to recover his/her unverified account in case when the User has lost his Google 2FA recovery code or the access to the mentioned mobile application.
4 The Platform obligationsTo make all reasonable efforts to facilitate and ensure effective transactions between the Users.
To grant applicants with the age 18 y.o. and older access to register and fill in personal accounts.
To receive cryptocurrencies from the User, keep them, keep a record of them, execute transactions and provide them to the User upon his/her request.
To ensure the security, and privacy of User’s personal information submitted to the Platform, and update its security measures when possible.
All funds deposited by the User into the User’s account, shall be stored by the Platform on her/his behalf, in accordance with the details (coin account addresses) specified in the profile of the User.
To ensure the best possible uptime for all available masternodes.
To make all reasonable efforts to inform Users about Platform unavailability in case of malfunction and/or recovery from disaster.
5 The User obligationsThe User guarantees that she/he will use the Platform solely to effect transactions in accordance with the terms and conditions set out in these Agreement.
The User agrees not to utilize the Platform for any type of illegal activities, including, but not limited to, laundering of money, financing of terrorism, or any kind of operations producing a negative effect on the Platform functioning efficiency.
The User guarantees not to disclose any information, obtained from the Platform support operator, in any channels of communication. Violation of this rule will lead to a penalty which is subject to be defined depending on a kind of the information disclosed (up to account termination without refunding of the remaining balance of the account).
The User agrees, that monitoring the newsfeed, published at the relevant section of the Website, or in social networks or other public accounts of the Platform, is an obligatory condition of using the Platform. The User agrees to bear sole responsibility for any losses of funds, incurred by neglect of the Platform notifications or recommendations.
The User understands and agrees, that his/her claims and requests would be handled only if submitted to an official e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or via ticket in the User's account; claims or requests submitted in forums, social networks or other public sources can be neglected or replied with a delay.
The User understands the importance of keeping an account password, secret word and Google 2FA recovery code, he/she is the one to determine the best way to save this data and take steps to prevent it from being discredited.
The User agrees that the Platform reserves the right to refuse to assist a User in his/her claim for an account recovery if he/she can’t provide any sufficient evidence (new selfie and user’s ID photos, screenshots from personal wallets which the Support center may consider reasonable to request), of his/her account ownership.
6 The User conductThe following users’ actions if detected in the chat-rooms and MASTERNODEGATE social media will result in a user’s account freezing for a period of 15 working days:
- advertising any kind;
- statements that incite ethnic strife, propagate violence in any form, offend the religious feelings of other users;
- flood (the placement of the same type of information, one repeating phrase, or the same graphic files), flame, spam, discussion of political topics;
- the use of non-normative vocabulary (both explicitly and in disguised form);
- distribution links to third-party online projects, advertising links;
- distribution of malicious links (30 days ban as a penalty for one incident, or lifetime ban if repeated);
- offensive statements about the administration, moderators, abusive statements about the chat;
- the use of any type of web bot software on the Platform to execute or automate any of the functionalities provided by the Platform
- the attempt to violate or force the Platform code or any of services provided on it
Any User who gets any type of penalty reserves the right to address the Platform Administration and submit proofs of its misjudging or public apologies. Depending on details of an incident, the penalty can be cancelled or reduced and all User’s funds if was locked can be unlocked and returned to the owner
7 Limitation of liabilityThe User acknowledges and agrees, the Platform shall not be liable for any of User’s losses caused by any of the following events, including but not limited to:
- Failure or delay of service resulting from scheduled network maintenance (incl. increasing of the announced maintenance period) or external factors such as hardware and software failure, cyber attacks, natural disaster, Internet service provider problems or governmental acts.
- Failure or delay of service resulting from cryptocurrency developers’ activity or inactivity as well as failure of their blockchains or any other technical problems and events in their networks specific for cryptocurrencies listed on the Platform;
- Losses sustained by the User as a result of cyber attacks, compromised users’ accounts;
- The User’s misunderstanding of MASTERNODEGATE Platform rules and functionality;
- The User’s lack of experience in dealing cryptocurrencies and any losses sustained in that behalf;
- Delisting a cryptocurrency which ceased to correspond the Platform policy;
- Withdrawing funds outside of the Platform to a mistyped address or an address located on a blockchain different from the one on the Platform.
- Losses sustained by the User as a result of his/her losing the access to his/her account (incl. as a result of losing Google 2FA recovery code).
- MASTERNODEGATE does not warrant the 100% safety of the Platform and is not liable for any lost value.
- MASTERNODEGATE will not be liable for any consequences and losses sustained by the User in the result of using or redirecting to third parties’ sites and its instruments, which the User can access via the Site and/or the Platform.
8 Fees and commissionsMASTERNODEGATE uses the following fees:
- 0% on deposits and withdrawals
- 5% on the returns from masternodes gain The withdrawal commission is charged during the process of a Cryptocurrency withdrawal to cover the network fee for the funds transition within blockchain network.
The Exchange reserves the right to change the rates of fees and commission at any time at its sole discretion.
9 Cryptocurrency wallets controlWe hereby declare that MASTERNODEGATE is not and never will be affiliated with any cryptocurrency developer team.
MASTERNODEGATE is responsible only for providing perfect and secure hardware and software environment for the cryptocurrency wallet, that fit the recommendations, given by cryptocurrency developers team, if any.
MASTERNODEGATE is not responsible for the quality of the wallet software, cryptocurrency network state, and all other issues being under responsibility of cryptocurrency developers team.
In order to prevent loss of User’s funds, MASTERNODEGATE reserves the right to suspend the work of cryptocurrency wallets due to the following reasons:
- By a Cryptocurrency developer’s request received via the official channel of communication.
- If a Cryptocurrency block explorer is unavailable and there is at least one user’s claim of non-delivery of his/her withdrawal from MASTERNODEGATE.
- If the difference in blocks between a Cryptocurrency explorer and its wallet on MASTERNODEGATE is more than 100 blocks.
- If a fork (and swap) of a Cryptocurrency is detected or reported by users in case of MASTERNODEGATE did not receive an official notification from the developer team.
- The first and second wallet updates have proved to be faulty and resulting in non-delivery of Users’ withdrawal from MASTERNODEGATE.
- Cyber attack aimed to asset stealage is detected.
- Violations of the terms of the MASTERNODEGATE policies.
- MASTERNODEGATE is not obliged to suspend the work of the cryptocurrency wallet, excluding the case of cryptocurrency developers team official request.
- The work of suspended wallets will be promptly resumed upon ceasing the above-mentioned circumstances or providing fixing updates by a Cryptocurrency developer.
10 Risk warningThe User guarantees that he/she understands general principles of Cryptocurrencies and is aware of such basic entities as price volatility; commissions, and fees, insecure cryptocurrencies, etc. affecting the asset value and risks related to it.
MASTERNODEGATE don't give financial advice. User must conduct its own research and invest at its own risk.
The User must always consider coin community, whitepapers and future projects for any coins before to buy masternode quotes.